Google+ Single Mom Debt Talk™ | Personal Finance Community: Start Your Own Blog To Make Money Online

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Start Your Own Blog To Make Money Online

Start A Blog To Make Money Online

Many of you already have a blog with lots of steady, targeted traffic because it’s a blog about a specific niche or topic, but is it making money?

You have thought about monetizing your blog, but you don’t know how to do it, right?

There are several ways to monetize a blog and pay-per-click (PPC) ad programs are just one solution.

Whether you are a single mom, single parent, married or otherwise, you want to be compensated for your blog, traffic and hard work, right?

Well, here's what put me on the right path to making money online from home, in my pajamas!

Warning:  Patience is required.

According to statistics, out of 180 million bloggers, only a tiny percentage make money.

In my opinion, bloggers who are not making cash flow are unnecessarily worried about making their blog look commercial with advertising, instead of making their blog make money.

I have proven that a small blog can make money, and you don’t have to look for advertisers, they will come calling.

After you establish your blog on Blogger.com, which is owned by Google (sweet!), it will take you about six months before you start making money by offering affordable blog sponsorship.

Advertisers choose your blog because they can relate to your blog’s purpose (reason for blogging), good price, and a professional and friendly relationship, which is why it’s called blog relations.

I blog because I enjoy helping people find solutions to every day problems; so my niche topics are primarily targeted to women, single moms-dads, and stay-at-home mothers who are entrepreneurs or want to work from home.

You can be sure that I follow the advice that I give to others and I’m willing to do it for free!

Here’s how I do it:
  • Since Blogger.com is already monetized with Adsense, providing you already have an account, pay-per-click (PPC) is a no-brainer.
  • Amazon.com affiliate program advertising is another method I use to monetize my blogs.
  • Affiliate offers still drive sales for large and small businesses across the Internet, so don’t leave this money on the table. Pat Flynn doesn’t, which is how his blogs earn most of its income every month.
  • My own finance books (see example below), eBooks, and Kindle information products accounts for some income as well.
Those are the ways I’m making money online with my blogs because multiple sources of income, no matter how large or small, is cash flowing. My blogging sites help to offset expenses for our non-profit organization for self empowerment of severely disabled women—DEOM, Inc.

Think of multiple streams of income like a river that feeds multiple small lakes and streams.

Is your blog one of them?

Final thoughts, other blog monetization methods I plan to pursue are invitation only ad networks and freelancing.

If you have an existing blog, there is no need to create ‘new’ content.

Create your own “viral blog with built-in monetization” and drive traffic to it!

If you don’t have an existing blog, then you will need to select a problem-solving niche topic that has a mass market interested in it, as well as you.

Google Adsense and Adwords have mastered the technical details of making money online so don’t try to reinvent the wheel.

Just go with their cash flow and start your own blog to make money online.

Many so-called Internet marketing gurus would advise you to start a blog from scratch and buy their software products that will deliver instant results, but I won’t.

I’m advising you to spend $0 to start a blog that will instantly become your online business for you to produce relevant content for a vast, hungry audience, and make money online, using Blogger.com.

I don’t make any money for endorsing Blogger.com; I just love it because it works!

The benefit of having an existing blog to start your own blog business is:
  • The content is already available.
  • All you need to do is transfer it to your Blogger.com blog that promotes problem-solving products, and start earning money.
Tired of the debt lifestyle?

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and share the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment